ONE SPOT LEFT IN JAPAN! IS IT MEANT for YOU?
MY FINAL WORKSHOP OF 2017 is here! I chose Japan for many reasons, but the biggest reason was for offering a diversity of experience and portfolio to you. Most photographers these days, especially those longing to do Destination Weddings, simply go to Italy and France and focus on getting those countries. And while I love Italy and France, I feel that there is such a shortage in the market for experienced travelers to Asia, namely, Japan.
WORKSHOP INVESTMENT of $3,900 INCLUDES:
- The Brand New Revised Edition of THE PATH WORKBOOK: DESTINATION EDITION (over 100 pages of information, strategies, and best practices to implement when growing a Destination Wedding Business).
- Lodging on Nov 14, 15, 16, 17th (with an option to lodge with us on the 13th for an additional fee)
- MEALS INCLUDED ARE: Dinner on the 14th. Lunch and Dinner on the 15th. Dinner on the 16th, Breakfast and Lunch on the 17th. (No alcoholic purchases at meals are included).
- A Tour Around Tokyo with Street Shooting on the 14th
- A Full Japanese Tea Ceremony Shoot on the 15th
- And Engagement Session and Bridal Couple on the 17th
- Excursion Transportation to the countryside is included, but not the individual tickets for the subway while in TOKYO.
Check out the Japan PATH Workshop here!